You have no items in your shopping cart.
Why measure before ordering?
Over the years when clients wanted to order from me directly, I would ask for their measurements to make sure the clothing they were buying would fit well. This has been really successful, with very few problems. So now I have set up my online store along the same lines.
You, my client, have the assurance of clothing arriving in the mail and actually fitting!
I personally cut and sew the piece with much more certainty that it will fit my clients! No disappointment due to bad fit, no wasting your time to mail it back.
Of course there might be the odd issue now and then, but I think it is well worth the effort to get a flattering, well-fitting piece of clothing. I hope you will agree!
Antoinette, Designer and Founder of Cinderloop
• If you need help with ordering please contact me.
• Please read the exchange and refund policy before ordering.
• The timeframe for making your pieces will vary according to workload. I will let you know as soon as possible when you place the order. Usually I can make and ship in a few days.
• If you have a special occasion you need your piece(s) by, please add a note when you order and I will do my best to accommodate you!
• Follow the instructions & video guide on the Measuring Guide page.
• Take your measurements with a cloth tape measure.
• Fill out your style profile with your measurements and other helpful fit information.
• Please note that I can only make custom size clothing up to a maximum of 50 inches for bust, waist or hip measurements.
• Shop the site and pick the styles you like.
• Purchase your pieces after your style profile is filled out.
3) Check the Fit
• I will check each piece you ordered against your measurements and take into account all the information in your style profile.
• If you fit the regular Cinderloop size, I will make and ship your order in approx 10 days.
4) Custom Size
• If you don't fit the regular Cinderloop size, I will email you to see if you would like a custom size for a small fee.
• I will make and ship your custom piece in approx 2 to 3 weeks.
The size chart here is just a guide as the various styles will fit a range of sizes according to how fitted or loose they are.
The bust measurement is the most reliable constant as usually that is where clothes are most fitted.
Knit clothing stretches and drapes to varying degrees so that will also affect the sizing of each style.